Bank Online Training
Online Banking / / Mar 02, 2017
The rapid growth and advancement of the Information Technology (IT) sector has given a significant dimension to ITIL – the most widely adopted IT framework in the world. IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a globally recognized IT Service certification and is being used by various organizations and IT professionals for implementation of new service delivery mechanisms and optimization of IT processes. ITIL constitutes a set of different concepts and practices which are relevant to Information Technology Services Management (ITSM), Information Technology (IT) Development and IT Operations.
The study plan in the ITIL Foundation level training incorporates exam simulations alongside instructions. The exam simulations, basically, includes several variations of an ITIL exam and comprises 40 multiple choice questions that needs to be answered in 60 minutes. A minimum score of 65% is needed to pass the exam.
There are different methods of delivering ITIL training courses. This mainly includes Classroom training and Online instructor-led training.
1. A foremost advantage of classroom training is that individual attention is given to each student. However, a major flipside is that classroom training is highly expensive and must be scheduled in advance.
2. ITIL Online training offers certain outstanding advantages such as virtual interaction between instructors and students, availability of recorded classes for reuse elimination of travel, and low expense. A virtual environment is, thus, created where the instructor shares whiteboard, presentations, study materials and actively interacts with participants in real time. Participants can get their queries immediately clarified through Phone, Chat, VOIP or Telephone bridge options. In ITIL Online training, candidates can either opt for standard courses or for the Blended model approach. Blended Learning courses efficiently combine online and offline learning (Classroom learning).
ITIL Online training provides numerous benefits to the candidate such as:
- Customized ITIL Online training programs in tune with the learning requirements of each candidate.
- A user-friendly Learning Management System.
- Audio-video course content and offline reference material.
- Doubts could be clarified in real-time.
- Interactive virtual classes taken by well-experienced instructors.
- Full-length Simulated Practice Tests for ITIL.
- ITIL Online training is extremely cost-effective.